Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are extremely versatile, they are resistant to rust and may be obtained with an increased level of ingress safety than plastics can offer; therefore, they are more appropriate for demanding conditions such as marine, water treatment or leisure. The main element good thing about aluminium cast aluminium china enclosures is usually their EMI/RFI proper protection, which is essential for areas with a higher level of noise pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be found in a range of sizes with safety from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI protected series. Watch all our ranges right here.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to different metals such as stainless steel
– Ideal for demanding environments
– Could be coated for added resistance
Banking on our knowledgeable and diligent work force we offer an exceptional range of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Field, which are made up of electrical wiring junction field, waterproof electrical junction box, weatherproof electrical junction box, flameproof electrical junction container. These boxes are remarkably reliable and are produced using quality raw materials. We can also custom style them according to the detail provided by our clients.
Aluminium is becoming increasingly the material of preference across many different areas previously dominated by steel.
In addition the current trend is also seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks happen to be put through less processes (i.electronic. heat treatment) which means they reap the benefits of excellent stability specifically during high stock removal machining.
The web result is reduced waste, faster processing times and finally reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a high standard enclosure suitable for protecting internal electrical parts from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures will be ideal for mounting to our selection of EPT rails, providing a highly versatile enclosure that can be utilised in a wide variety of environments. The enclosures include a neoprene gasket that not merely offers a watertight seal but as well provides an IP rating of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed with sturdy aluminium alloy and feature a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket rendering a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy construction with smooth finish
• Available in a variety of sizes to support various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal pieces from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and simple to customise
• High level of resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be used in a range of environments
• Temperature selection; -20°C to +100°C
Our aluminium enclosure are made to meet the highest criteria of security demanded by electrical and electronic devices designers, serving both industrial and commercial markets. They are the ideal choice for housing electric and electronic equipment of quality value with better anti-corrosion overall performance ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Designed for water-proof and dust-proof, IP 67
Requested the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item not any holes, we can produce holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a range of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes are a top quality aluminium alloy supplied with a natural finish no external coating. The enclosures will tolerate temps up to 250°C with no undesireable effects to the enclosures structure, making them suitable in harsher environments. Numerous sizes and wall thickness can be found. No adhesive seal is included. All models are very reliable and excellent quality.
· Durable, diecast aluminium alloy electronic instrument enclosure
· Separate – personal adhesive silicon gasket is included – provides protection against dust and water
· Silicone rubber gasket remains versatile from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted edition is vibra finished for a smooth surface without sharp edges
· Painted edition is painted with rough – satin dark-colored polyester powder paint for a lasting finish
Our Wintry Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are chilly rolled down to expected thickness. Aluminium Coils are ideally applied for transportation, insulation also in industrial and residential construction for wall cladding and roofing functions.
Aluminium enclosures are suitable for use as a general purpose enclosure, because of their compact yet durable style. aluminium enclosures are also great for RF projects or tasks which are at the mercy of weather. As a result of engineering of the enclosures, they can also be used for jobs involving heating as the instances make an excellent high temperature sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are used in a broad range of applications such as for example: