DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This power unit has a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Start the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve may be presented if demanded. Also a strain compen sated movement management might be extra to your circuit to control the descent velocity with the cylinder.
Remark: Please consult our income engineer for that unique pump displacement, motor power or tank capability.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean the many hydraulic parts concerned before installation of the electrical power unit.
three. Viscosity on the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which need to also be clean and totally free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
four. The power unit must be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree during the tank after the original working with the power unit.
6. Oil modifying is required right after the preliminary one hundred operation hrs, afterwards the moment just about every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This energy unit features a electrical power up electrical power down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A stress compensatred flow management is often added to circuit to regulate the decent pace of the cylinder.
one. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean the many hydraulic elements concerned in advance of installation of the power unit.
3. Viscosity on the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which really should also be clean and absolutely free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is encouraged.
four. The power unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level inside the tank right after the first working of your electrical power unit.
6. Oil modifying is required after the first a hundred operation hours, afterwards after every single 3000 hrs.