4. Ambient temperature is usually above the recommended level – If the ambient temperature is too much, it could diminish the performance of the gearbox. Setting up a cooling lover, or moving the application to a far more viable location may solve this application.
3. Input velocity too high – Lowering the input acceleration may help reduce the amount of deterioration on the gears.
2. Excessive load – Deterioration on the apparatus is caused by connection with additional gears. Reducing the load will lower the tension the gears make with each other. If an increased load is required, using a larger gearbox could be necessary.
1. Improper installation – Ensure that all bolts connecting the electric motor and the gearbox are securely fastened.
Problem: Gear Teeth Wear
Solution: Deterioration on gearboxes is natural occurrences. Proper use and system maintenance might help extend their duration of the gearbox.
3. Gears in locked position – Gears may need to be replaced due to deterioration. Another possibility would be that a foreign object might need to be removed from within the gearbox, causing the gears to maintain the locked position. Check with your dealer for warranty gearbox construction information.
2. Gear tooth are worn – Need to replace put on gears. Consult your dealer for warranty information.